First opinion

Since this is my first post, I thought it best to write about the nature of my blog. I believe that its neat to be passionate about software. There are many blogs, websites and books I read on a daily basis, to improve my understanding of software and its various forms.

I am presently combining the features of FLTK with LAM-MPI, to develop an application to visualize 3D data. It's been fun-filled for the most part, as I get to speak with many experienced users of both libraries on their respective mailing lists. From what I've learnt so far, there isn't only one way to implement a particular feature. So for today, I'd like to close by saying -- whenever you'd like to solve a problem, think for alternative ways to solve/implement it. This practice always comes in handy in the face of tough problems, that demand a bit of lateral thought.

No comments: